Assisting NSW Health Infrastructure to successfully deliver its $40 million upgrade project at Manning Hospital
Manning Valley Hospital is part of the broader NSW Government’s commitment for health infrastructure investment, with Health Infrastructure managing Australia’s largest portfolio of health capital works. Tetra Tech Coffey supported this project since 2016.
Stage 1 delivered:
- Procurement of consultants and contractors
- Demolition of an existing single deck carpark, and delivery of independent, early works design and construction package of a 150-space multistorey carpark
- Project management from the development of schematic design through to contract completion, client fit out and occupation.
Stage 2 delivered:
- Manage the design and delivery of a Medical Imaging Department, including two x-ray rooms, Orthopantomogram (OPG) room, fluoroscopy room, CT scanning room, MRI, two ultrasound rooms, six consultation rooms and general administration and support areas for associated clinical services
- Refurbished hospital entrance will provide an upgraded entry to the hospital including improved access.
Client name: NSW Health Infrastructure
Location: Taree, NSW, Australia
Duration: Stage 1: 2016 – 2018 and Stage 2: 2018 – 2020
Services provided: Project Management from the development of schematic design through to contract completion, client fit out and occupation.