Providing environmental consultancy and master planning services to support the redevelopment of the former Sydney Entertainment Centre and its associated car park in Darling Harbour Sydney, Australia
To support the development of Darling Square, Tetra Tech Coffey provided environmental consultancy services in addition to technical and logistical planning support.
As a trusted advisor to Lend Lease in the management of uncertainty and risk associated with land contamination, our teams provided a number of services, including:
- Preparation of a Remedial Action Plan
- Independent validation assessment and reporting of planned remediation works
- Waste classification assessments
- Management of acid sulfate soils
- Provided advice to manage previously unidentified site contamination
Master planning and designing the Darling Square, a vibrant entertainment precinct for people and events.
Client name: Lend Lease Building
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Duration: 2014 – 2019
Services provided: Environmental Consultancy Services