Tetra Tech Coffey is involved in all phases of the water cycle, providing a truly integrated approach to manage our waters with a combination of state-of-the-art techniques and demonstrated best practices.
Our water services draw from the multidisciplinary capabilities of our engineers, planners, and environmental experts. We tackle a host of water-related issues facing new developments and strategies, addressing flood risk, water quality, biological impact, carbon footprint, and more.
We bring a comprehensive understanding of water and wastewater legislation, policy, and implementation across the complex and ever-changing regulatory framework. With this knowledge, we can work with clients to proactively plan to address drivers and the pressures they face to develop both short-term and long-term water quality and quantity solutions.
Our services include:
- Site assessment and remediation
- Environmental monitoring and performance management
- Groundwater and hydrology assessments, and peer review of groundwater models and assessments
- Surface water modelling
- Freshwater and marine monitoring, and baseline assessments
- Riparian and water management
- Integrated catchment management
- Water quality analysis, water pollution controls and management
- Dewatering studies for mines and engineering excavations
- Regulatory approvals for groundwater development and groundwater management plans
- Groundwater remediation system design, installation commissioning and maintenance
- Waste and tailings management and auditing
- Waste management plans and strategies
In the United States, Tetra Tech has been ranked #1 in Water by Engineering News Record magazine for 17 years in a row. Learn more about Tetra Tech’s global water services.