Project success is not just about delivering on time and budget; it’s about delivering enhanced project management solutions that optimise project outcomes.
Over the last 30 years, we’ve developed project planning and control capability in infrastructure, recognising that each project is different, we tailor our solutions to reflect this. This means smart solutions for management, procurement strategies, funding, stakeholder management, community relations and publicity, risk management, scheduling, procurement, construction management, and delivery management.
Our strength is in the detailed management of the project to develop an intelligent risk culture, so projects are completed on-time and on-budget. Each project we consult on benefits from the multidisciplinary approach we take by working closely with our experts and contractors. We are ISO 9001:2008 accredited, which means our clients have assurance with our quality management and service delivery methodology.
Recently, some notable projects we’ve worked on include the Newcastle Metro civic development in Newcastle, Australia, and modern education facilities at St Leonard’s College in Brighton, Melbourne.
Our services include:
- Project scoping, structuring, and plan preparation
- Master planning and concept analysis
- Project brief development and needs analysis
- Design management
- Quality assurance and project management procedures
- Risk analysis and management
- Contractor selection and appointment
- Tendering procedures and protocols
- Procurement controls and contracts
- Value engineering
- Project activity coordination
- Authority compliance and approvals coordination
- Project monitoring and auditing
- Cost control, project commissioning, and handover
- Procurement strategies
- Competitive tender implementation
- Building condition reports