Our team’s diverse experience, together with technical excellence and innovation, ensures we deliver clients optimal outcomes at every stage of the construction project life cycle.
Tetra Tech Coffey uses specialist knowledge to deliver extraordinary outcomes for clients across the full life cycle of a project, from concept to completion.
As a team of technical experts in project management, we bring together a highly diverse and collaborative service offering, ensure project delivery is effective, cost-efficient, and innovative.
Our comprehensive construction services include program management, construction management, planning and environmental services, geotechnical and civil engineering, and project construction administration.
We form lasting, impactful relationships with our clients, who continue to trust us for their multiphase, long-term development projects. Clients such as St. Leonard’s College in Brighton, Victoria, and the multiphase Manning Hospital in Taree, Australia, have trusted us as a long-term partner to complete their masterplan projects.
Our services include:
- Project scoping, structuring, and plan preparation
- Master planning and concept analysis
- Project brief development and needs analysis
- Design management
- Quality assurance and project management procedures
- Risk analysis and management
- Contractor selection and appointment
- Tendering procedures and protocols
- Procurement controls and contracts
- Value engineering
- Project activity coordination
- Authority compliance and approvals coordination
- Project monitoring and auditing
- Cost control, project commissioning, and handover
- Procurement strategy
- Competitive tender implementation
- Building condition reports