Tetra Tech Coffey help clients manage their asbestos and hazardous materials compliance requirements.
Tetra Tech Coffey’s range of Work Health and Safety (WHS) services can manage and mitigate risk to keep your workplace safe for everyone.
We have managed issues in asbestos and hazardous materials on thousands of the most challenging sites for commercial, industrial, and government clients. Our team has the multidisciplinary expertise to create a single-source solution for clients and their projects.
Hazardous materials consultancy
Across our built and industrial environments, there are a range of hazards and risks. Tetra Tech Coffey manages hazardous materials and compliance in the following areas:
- Lead (dust and paint)
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- Ozone depleting substances
- Synthetic mineral fibres
Tetra Tech Coffey is accredited under IEC/ ISO 17020 by the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (NATA) for air monitoring, fibre counting and bulk analysis for asbestos in Australia.
Tetra Tech Coffey’s NATA accredited testing laboratories provide rapid and decisive testing for our clients. With a network of accredited laboratories equipped with the latest technology, our team of scientists deliver the responsive information and support you need to keep people safe, meet compliance, and keep your project on track.
Quality and assurance
At Tetra Tech Coffey, we take our quality standards seriously. We are proud to be the first organisation in Australia to be NATA-accredited under IEC/ ISO 17020 for conducting hazardous materials surveys and preparing hazardous management plans. This includes:
- Accreditations for asbestos work in Australia: surveying and management plans, air monitoring and fibre counting, and clearance inspections
- IEC/ISO 17025 NATA-accredited laboratories in New South Wales, Victoria, and Western Australia
- Third-party certification by NATA Certification Services International for AS/NZS ISO 90001:2008 quality management systems
- Class-approved supplier to complete hazardous materials surveys with Lloyd’s