Tetra Tech Coffey’s pavement specialists help clients to understand their risks and provide practical and cost-effective approaches for the life of their project.
Our experts understand the risks associated with pavements made with inappropriate materials or poor construction methods. Poor pavement performance can create critical safety issues on roads, ports, and airports and impact long-term maintenance and costs.
Our pavement specialists use proper materials, including asphalt, bitumen and polymer modified binders, concrete, and granular and segmental block units. We can also advise on the use of natural and recycled materials and aggregates, material improvement, stabilisation and modification options, asphalt mix design, concrete materials and mix design, and design audit functions.
Our services include:
Pavement assessment and maintenance
- Supervise maintenance contracts
- Assess conditions of pavements and foundations
- Develop rehabilitation treatments
- Select and source natural construction materials
- Perform quality assurance services
- Perform audits or create designs
- Conduct risk and database management
- Design and costing
- Materials consulting
- Natural materials location and extraction management
- Contract supervision
- Ground-bearing improvement techniques
- Quality assurance services
- Geotechnical and pavement testing
- Design audit and performance audit functions