Tetra Tech Coffey offers independent claim or defence reviews and investigations on legal matters relating to earthworks, construction, and geotechnical and pavement design.
Our geotechnical, geological, and pavement engineering specialists provide expert witness reports and evidence, including specific input to dispute resolution or arbitration processes, as well as assessment of any legal challenges related to ground engineering.
Our capabilities include:
- Onshore and nearshore investigations
- Shallow and deep foundation design
- Ground improvement works tunnels
- Large excavations and retention systems
- Temporary construction works
- Airfield and road pavement design
- Soil and rock testing
Expert opinions are provided by Tetra Tech Coffey Principals and Senior Principals who are professionals in their field. Their experience, professional knowledge, and development is maintained via active memberships with organisations, such as a Fellow of Engineers Australia.