Engineering News-Record (ENR) recently released its “Top 200 Environmental Firms” issue with 2023 rankings. Below are Tetra Tech’s 2023 environmental rankings:
- #7 in Top 200 Environmental Firms (down from #6)
- #1 in Environmental Management (15th year in a row)
- #2 in Consulting/Studies (4th year in a row)
- #2 in Environmental Science (3rd year in a row)
- #2 in Water Treatment/Supply (Environmental Firms issue) (3rd year in a row)
- #3 in Top 30 All-Environmental Firms (maintained)
- #5 in Federal Clients (maintained)
- #6 in Engineering/Design (Environmental Firms issue) (maintained)
- #7 in Environmental Firms Working in non-U.S. Locations (maintained)
- #7 in Private Clients (down from #6)
- #7 in State/Local (up from #9)
More rankings will be released in the September “Top 100 Green Design Firms” issue.
Congratulations to all the employees whose hard work and dedication to Leading with Science® helped Tetra Tech achieve high rankings once again!
For a full list of current rankings, please visit ENR Rankings.